1. Click on the members’
2. Pull up member directory by either name
3. Scroll down to the member with whom you
want to trade and double click on the name.
4. Review their profile page to determine trade
status which will be indicated by one of the following symbols:
||Open - JRTE
cards accepted; no appointment necessary.
- Contact member directly to make appointment for trade.
||Broker - Contact JRTE for
prior approval before trading.
||Protected - All
purchase must be arranged by broker.
– limited inventory, seasonal availabilty, or cash
Hold Purchases - trade purchases not approved at this
Hold Sales - trade sales not offered at this time
5. Look for specific contact name and number.
6. Look for special instructions, procedures
or cash fees.
7. Look to see what is available on 100%
8. Always identify yourself as a fellow
JRTE member before asking for any quotes, placing any order
or signing any contracts as . . .
- Not all products or services are always on 100% trade.
- In-store procedures may be different than cash sales.
- Some employees may not be aware of how the trade agreement
- Commissioned sales people may not be able to assist you.
- Not all JRTE clients may have the balance or account
status to allow for large ticket services or products.