|Benefits of Trading:
New customers will choose your business over your competition
because you accept James River Trade dollars.
Additional customer referrals-
JRTE members tell their cash-paying friends about their experiences
with your business, resulting in additional cash sales through
Keep your cash to increase profit margin while spending trade
on expense items.
Move idle inventory-
Do you reduce prices on discontinued or overstocked inventory?
Why not turn this inventory into retail trade dollars rather
than discounting your prices?
Keep valuable employees-
Reward valuable employees by offering benefits, incentives or
bonuses - without spending cash - such as dental, chiropractic
and eye care, automobile maintenance, spa or restaurant certificates
Additional ‘sales force’-
James River Trade promotes the products and services you specify
to a new market of buyers that may have otherwise overlooked
Expand your efforts-
Ever wish you had enough cash to do the "extra things",
such as remodeling, employee team-building, upgrading your website,
or hosting extra-special company event? With trade you can do
More Marketing Opportunities-
Advertise without having to increase your marketing budget!
Spend earned trade dollars on marketing tools to attract even
more new cash business.
|Business-to-Business barter is BIG
BUSINESS and legally recognized by the IRS...
According to the International Reciprocal Trade Association
(IRTA), it is estimated that just in the U.S. over 470,000
companies actively participate in trade for a total of over
$12 billion in annual sales.
Over 65% of the corporations listed in the New York Stock
Exchange are presently using Barter to reduce surplus inventory
and bolster sales and to ensure that production facilities
run at near capacity.
"Trade is a powerful tool that represents a solution
for companies with available inventory or services. By accepting
payment in (JRTE) trade instead of cash, a business maximizes
their efficiency by increasing inventory turnover or billable
hours. Using the trade dollars earned, that company can then
purchase goods or services they want without paying cash."
|James River Trade Offers You:
- Credit Lines to begin purchasing on trade immediately
- Experienced Dedicated Broker to help you in your trade
- Complete Trade Record Keeping/Accounting Services
- Monthly Statements itemizing each trade transaction in
- IRS 1099-B report at the end of the year
- Weekly e-Flash Alerts showcasing new trading opportunities,
introducing new members, and highlighting events
- Seasonal Specialty Trade Offers
- Annual Trade Show to showcase your product/service
- Quarterly Socials and Special Networking Events
- Referral Incentives to earn FREE trade & cash
- Profile Page on our website
- Promoting Your Business through flyers, newsletter and
- Dedicated Sales Staff to sign up services you need
| Trying to broker trade on your own
is difficult because:
- The business with which you wish to trade directly must
desire an equal amount of your product, dollar for dollar.
This rarely happens, and usually leaves someone shortchanged
- You have to spend time, resources, and money to find the
business owner with whom to trade
- There is no one to officially (or accurately) track and
record daily trade transactions that occur throughout the
year when trading direct, and not through a trade exchange
- There is no one to offer you creative and proven ways
to leverage your trade more effectively and proactively
- It is difficult to trade, on your own, for certain items/services
(like advertising) that are usually available in a trade
- Trade opportunities are limited to only those businesses/owners
you already know
- Trading direct does not promote your business - exposure
is confined to the trading parties themselves